[WriteLog] Writelog MMTY combo problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog MMTY combo problem
From: "rob beaudoin" <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:57:10 -0600
Hi All

Well once agin I have problem running  writelog with mmty.  I have latest
version of
writelog...Latest version of mmty.    MMTY byself works fine.   When writelog
runs and I
load rtty window  it says comm 4 not available.  This is proper
comport......RTTY port screen is set properly.
Main writelog screen port setup does not have cw box checked.....writelog.ini
is set properly
to find mmty.   It is in it's own directory  tho I tried it from the default
directory no good there.
No other program running other than writelog itself.......that I know of.
Could this be mmty plug in problem?
I had this problem one other time darned if I know how I got it solved.   If I
can solve problem I will
organize  NAQP  RTTY for my club. I did a complete uninstall of all old
writelog and mmty versions
rebooted installed new versions ran mmtyplugin.....Any sugestions guys ?
ANY help is appreciated. thanks  73 BoB WA1FCN