Re: [WriteLog] 1000MP help

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 1000MP help
From: Tom Carrubba KA2D <ka2d@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 14:01:10 -0500
Mike

I think this is the solution
.... from WriteLog help files

WRITELOG.INI [Ports]
[Ports]

The COMn:= settings are used by the WriteLog Packet window and by the RTTY
window. There are separate COMn: settings in the [RIGS] section used only
for rigs.
COM1:=9800,n,8,1,
COM2:=4800,e,7,1,

There are 4 "slots" available for WriteLog rig interfacing. By default,
CommSlot1 is COM1:, but you can change that by changing the number on the
right of the equal sign.
These settings are not used for RTTY or for packet
CommSlot1=1
CommSlot2=2

In this example, the third and fourth slots are on COM7 and COM8. COM15 is
as high as is supported.
CommSlot3=7
CommSlot4=8

So you would write
CommSlot 4=15 and check com4 in setup for your rig

Hope this helps
Tom KA2D