Re: [WriteLog] [microHAM] MK II CW suddenly choppy

To: <microHAM@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [microHAM] MK II CW suddenly choppy
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 09:23:28 -0900
Joe,

I've gotten several feedback replies from others on the WriteLog reflector this
morning indicating they are having the same type of problem with V10.83E.  I
have to go plow snow for a few hours now (again!!!), but will try to revert WL
back to V10.83 this afternoon and see if the problem goes away.  I suspect it
will.

73,
Gary AL9A