[WriteLog] Help on CTU Review of Logging Programs

To: support@win-test.com, N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Help on CTU Review of Logging Programs
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 07:05:33 -0500
Last week I wrote to these reflectors, asking for your help in
developing a review of contest logging programs for the Contest
University in Dayton.  I received quite a few responses, for which I'm
grateful, but in retrospect I realized that sending out such a query
right before a major DX contest probably was not conducive to a maximum
number of responses, particularly from serious contesters preparing for
the contest.

So... here, again, are my questions.  No need to respond again, if you
already have.  Please write me directly - not on the reflector, please -
  (n4zr@contesting.com) -  and tell me:

What influenced your decision to use your current logger? Please mention
its name somewhere in your reply.
What do you like best about it?
What do you like least about it?
What would you like to see added in, say, the next year?

--
73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,