[WriteLog] Problem with DLDX RTTY module

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem with DLDX RTTY module
From: Vince <rreadyrradio132@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:46:13 -0700
  I have been trying to install the DLDX RTTY module for Writelog and it
will not install.

I have gone to www.dl1efd.de site and downloaded the install module ok.
But when I install the module I keep getting a message, One of more
files did not self-register C:Documents and
Settings\AllUsers\Application Data\Writelog\DLDXRTTY.DLL  The specified
module could not be found.

I am using WinXP SP3, I have tried several time to install this module,
the last time I made sure nothing else was running on the computer, and
shut off the Anti Virus program. I also tried it on another computer
running the same setup, and had the same problems, I even tried only
selecting the DLDX RTTY module.

I have used these modules on this computer before OK, but I had to
reload Windows after a HD crash, everything on the computer is working
fine otherwise.

TIA
Vince, K6BIR