Re: [WriteLog] Problem with DLDX RTTY module

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem with DLDX RTTY module
From: Dick Flanagan <dick@k7vc.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 18:22:26 -0700
OK, my update.

I originally reported the Win7 problem.  Fortunately, my logging
computer in the shack runs WinXP.  I tried to simply run DL1DFD's
installer there and got a bazilion registration errors.  I then ran it
under the Legacy Installer and everything installed fine.

I am now back at my Win7 machine and will try to install it again.  I
will report back.

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC