[WriteLog] Beam headings window

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Beam headings window
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 18:26:34 -0600
I am in the JARTS contest this weekend and I have to admit I haven't had
this much fun since pushing grandma down the basement steps as a kid.  (Only
kidding).  The bands have been incredible.  I was calling CQ JARTS on 10
meters and getting calls from all over the world.  That hasn't happened in
years.  I even worked T32C on 10 RTTY.

But my question is the readings I have in the Beam Headings window in
Writelog.  They are off by quite a few degrees and I'm wondering if there is
a place to put my Longitude and Latitude (Maybe in the Writelog.ini file)
that will bring things into a more realistic reading.

I don't recall the beam headings being off by very much in previous
versions, and if anybody has any suggestions I'd certainly like to hear
them.

Hope you're all having as much fun in JARTS as I am.

73,

Dick - W0RAA