Re: [WriteLog] More 10-Meter RTTY questions

To: "Tom Carrubba KA2D" <ka2d@arrl.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] More 10-Meter RTTY questions
From: "Alan Marshall" <acm@ultranet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 18:14:00 -0500
Tom,

If I had started out with RTTY instead of CW using writelog (a whole lot of
years ago) I would agree with you but since in CW when you are in the alt-k
window if you hit the macro keys (F1-F11) the macros get entered and
transmitted just as if you had typed them into the window.  It does NOT work
that way with RTTY mode.

    -Alan