[WriteLog] Registration Code

To: 'WriteLog Reflector' <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Registration Code
From: Steve AI9T <steve@ai9t.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 13:52:07 -0500
Wayne/Steve and All

I tried to open last years RTTY Roundup Contest WL file (arrlru11.wl)
with my current version of Writelog. It came up and ask for my
registration file. I clicked on the OK but nothing happened. I finally
canceled out. Now when I try to open Writelog (V11 Latest Version) I get
an error "Invalid registration code. See http:..www.writelog.com"
As you might guess I am in panic mode since the RU starts in less than
24 hours.

All I was wanting to do was write down some times and QSO counts so I
can see how I am doing as the contest runs compared to last year.

I have tried to reinstall but that does not fix the problem. I rally
hate to uninstall as everything was working just fine until I tried to
open a past contest. (Which I have done in the past)

My registration was renewed in July 2011.

Please Help!!

Thanks

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com