[WriteLog] Saving Configuration

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Saving Configuration
From: "W4GKM" <w4gkm@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 02:11:11 -0600
Up until a few weeks ago I could save the configuration and each window would
come back as it was after shutting down the computer of exiting Writelog.
Recently I have added a third radio and now Writelog will not save the
configuration and I have to redo about half of the windows when starting
Writelog back up.  The main problem is it won’t save the Rittyrite on the
second and third radio and the comport selection always reverts to comport 1
for both radios as well.

Is there a way to save the configuration to keep all the windows in the right
place, it’s like having to start a new contest every time I start Writelog up.
I tried one suggestion of changing the .ini file but maybe I didn’t understand
the corrections or that just doesn’t solve the problem.

Little help, little help now!

Nick
W4GKM