Re: [WriteLog] Which log format to use ?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Which log format to use ?
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 20:53:13 -0900
When you set up WriteLog for this contest you have to choose between two
different modules, inside US/VE or DX.  You should have selected the US/VE
version.  Since you are a US station you don't work other US calls, only DX.
Since you are only supposed to work DX the only thing you need to log is
their power level.  They will not send you a state or province name.  If you
hear me I'm in AK - a DX country in this contest, not a state.

73,
Gary AL9A