[WriteLog] CW Decoder in RTTYrite

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Decoder in RTTYrite
From: W2GR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 09:47:54 -0500 (EST)
I was trying to get this to function but it will not...

I have the both windows but it doesn't copy anything...I may have missed
something...a search of the net and website turned up nothing....

I copy RTTY with no problem ....

Any info appreciated.

I get brain freeze when I get a CW sig. in my head and then try to type the
 call in...I have been typing with 2 fingers and looking for the keys for
so long  I dont think there is any hope for me going fast in the
contests!...I can copy  fast CW  in my head but getting it out of my fingers is
another
story!...It  gets me frustrated trying to run a freq. and getting all
screwed up...kinda  takes the fun outta it.

I am hoping that the decoder will help a bit somehow.......

Thanks,

Mike W2GR