Re: [WriteLog] CW Decoder in RTTYrite

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW Decoder in RTTYrite
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 08:46:52 -0900
Mike,

In Rittyrite check the following:

Port = None
Mode = CW
TU type = Sound Board AFSK or Stereo Sound Board AFSK.  It depends on your
sound card capability.  If I set mine to Stereo Rittyrite is dead as a door
nail.  On mono Sound Board it works FB.  Once you see charaacters decoding
check the main WL window Setup/Super Check Partial... and make sure you have
a DAT file selected so that Rittyrite can color code the calls it decodes.
Good luck.

73,
Gary AL9A