Re: [WriteLog] CW Decoder in RTTYrite

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "[WriteLog]" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW Decoder in RTTYrite
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 12:55:30 -0500
 > If I set mine to Stereo Rittyrite is dead as a door nail.

If you select "stereo", WriteLog needs to be in two radio (or 2 VFO)
mode.  The left channel will be the audio/radio assigned as the left
radio (connected to the left channel/tip of the sound board) and the
right channel will be the audio/radio assigned as the right radio
(connected to the right channel/ring of the sound board).

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV