[WriteLog] SO2R controllers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R controllers
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:18:45 -0000
I have been happily using the W5XD keyer box as my SO2R controller for
years.  I am a very satisfied user.  However, with the hassle I have had
dealing with sound cards and Windows 7, I am thinking I would like to use
one of the modern controllers that are on the market.

What are people using for SO2R controllers with WL?

Anyone using the Microham micro2R?  Looks like a nice unit, but would like
to hear some real world experience.

Thanks.  Look forward to seeing some of you in the RDXC this weekend or WPX
SSB next weekend!

Randy, K5ZD

K5zd@contesting.com