Re: [WriteLog] greyed out SP RTTY contest Cabrillo

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] greyed out SP RTTY contest Cabrillo
From: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 09:36:35 -0700
For Ken (W0LSD) and the group,

I've just checked, and I did manage to get a Cabrillo file out of Writelog
before closing down shortly after 1200UTC on Sunday.
However, I was curious, and did a quick search on the web.

>From an email I sent this time last year, it looks as though you may need to
>use the Legacy Installer and re-install (or UPDATE) your SM6SRW 3rd party
>module.
To read the full instructions I sent out last year, go to:
http://lists.contesting.com/_writelog/2011-04/msg00077.html

Ken, if that doesn't help, let me know, and I will see if I can provide more
assistance.

73 de Phil GU0SUP