Re: [WriteLog] grey out

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] grey out
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 23:14:23 -0800
Ken,

Download the free adif2cabr converter from Marek SP7DQR at
http://www.sp7dqr.waw.pl/en/converters.php.  I used it to submit my Cabrillo
file for the SPDX RTTY and it was accepted without a problem.  It's pretty
straight forward to fill in all the info, but you will have to change the
default Contest Name from SPDX CONTEST TO SPDX RTTY CONTEST.  The only other
thing to do is in the "Serial received" area click the button for "Other
field" and in the "Field name:" box enter APP_WRITELOG_RCVD.  This is the
variable name in your adif file for the exchanges received, either serial
numbers or Polish province letters.

73,
Gary AL9A