[WriteLog] New Guy - How do I ... Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New Guy - How do I ... Questions
From: Mark <mark.g0mgx@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 07:20:02 +0100
Hi Writeloggers

I've bought the newbie license and have run this V10.90A in three RTTY
contests now..

I have 3 questions that I have tried to answer myself, but to-date failed -
I'm hoping you guys can point me in the right direction!

1.       How do I confirm the report received, so I'd like to send QSL (599
123) UR 599 321 321 et cetera. I've been messing about with the %F but found
no text sent under all combinations I have tried.

2.       How do I save my RTTY message configuration so I can import again
once I start a new log. I'm currently typing them in (and making random
mistakes doing it) each time I set the software up for a contest.

3.       Scrolling in RTTYrite window - I'm stuck with it - right?

Thanks!

Mark. G0MGX