Re: [WriteLog] New Guy - How do I ... Questions

To: Mark <mark.g0mgx@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] New Guy - How do I ... Questions
From: William Maurer <wb6jjj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 10:20:20 -0700
Mark,

Welcome to WriteLog...  This is a great contest logging program.

About your first question, please please please do not repeat the other
person's exchange.  It will slow down his QSO rate and probably confuse him
since he will not expect those extra pieces of data.  This is similar to the
phrase "thank you, please copy..." when only a "TU" is expected.  Anyway, it is
your responsibility to receive the exchange correctly.  If you have any
questions, ask for a repeat or fill.

Good luck in the next contest,
Bill
WB6JJJ