[WriteLog] Configure K3 with Writelog for CW

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Configure K3 with Writelog for CW
From: TG9AJR Juan Munoz <juan@tg9ajr.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 21:03:14 -0600
Hello,

I have Writelog with my K3 setup for RTTY with MTTTY using the Signalink USB.
But have been trying to setup my K3 with Writelog to transmit on CW, today we
tried with the help of a very good friend XE1EE, but we are unable to
key correctly
the radio, we do get the radio to communicate with Writelog for CAT but not to
key correctly.

This is done without any external keyer.

Any ideas are more than welcome and appreciate.

73 DX de

Juan Munoz.
TG9AJR