Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen Contest Observations V11.07D

To: "Joe Young" <w6rll@yahoo.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen Contest Observations V11.07D
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 21:20:45 -0000
Joe, I hope that is a deliberate new feature of the program.

In order to foster a return to contesting where the operator is actually required to COPY the exchange, I recommend that all software authors implement routines in their product which randomly corrupt all "autofill" and "supercheck-partial" information, thus requiring the operator to actually transcribe the exchange off the air in real time without any crutches.

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
"Just a boy and his radio"
--