Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen Contest Observations V11.07D

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen Contest Observations V11.07D
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 21:45:12 -0500
The Makrothen module has been broken since it was created in 2004. Never seems
to be get fixed.

Other problems include losing highlighting of callsigns in Rttyrite window
(fixed by closing, then restarting Rttyrite), callsigns
from Packet spots going to the bandmap do not show as dupes if they are already
worked on that band, and clicking calls on the
bandmap puts the radio in CW mode. These are just a few I remember from last
weekend. If you search "Makrothen" in the WriteLog
reflector archives you'll see these problems have always existed.

73, Don AA5AU