[WriteLog] Problems with 11.07D - can show multipliers or recalculate sc

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problems with 11.07D - can show multipliers or recalculate score
From: "E Glenn Wolf Jr - N5RN" <radionovember@arwolfpack.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:43:38 -0600
All -

I was setting up the program for the SSB sweepstakes and decided to take a
look at the multipliers to see if it has the new multipliers.   I can't get
the window to appear.

I've tried reinstalling (via upgrade), creating a new contest making sure I
picked ARRL November SSB.  I uninstalled and tried doing a full install and
still no luck.

Any ideas?

Windows 7 SP1, all updates, 8 GB RAM, 64Bit

TIA-

GLENN

N5RN