Re: [WriteLog] Bugs 11:07 Further info

To: <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bugs 11:07 Further info
From: "Hal Kennedy" <halken@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 17:07:38 -0500
Everything has the same settings.  It's a brand new network.  All the same
OS, same service packs and windows updates, same version of WL, same .ini
files on identical computers.  It can't be more identical.

I have a second network here with different machines that all run
WIN2000NT-PRO.   On those the packet windows find each other with no
problem.  The "gab" function is dead on those as well however.  GAB is just
plain broken....

N4GG