Re: [WriteLog] SO2V operation with Flex-3000?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SO2V operation with Flex-3000?
From: "Brian Miller" <brianmiller@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 01:35:14 +1100
Hi Jerry

Thanks for the comments.

Yes, the idea is to use split mode for SO2V operation with the Flex-3000, in a similar fashion to the K3 SO2V implementation.

I have tried using the K3 rig driver as suggested. This party works - the two WriteLog entry windows synch with VFOs A and B correctly, and moving the focus from the first entry window to the second one activates split mode, but moving back from the second entry window to the first one fails to deactivate split mode.

So it seems that the K3 implementations does not translate accurately to the the Flex-3000 radio, or I have overlooked a parameter somewhere in the setup of the radio or WriteLog.

73, Brian VK3MI ZL1AZE