[WriteLog] update win 7

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] update win 7
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 09:20:35 -0600
well, still not happy in middle Alabama. The F-keys now key the rig and play the pre-recorded messages 2 thru 11 like they are supposed. I switched keyboards this morning and get the same results. I still can not get Shift+Fkey to record a message and also won't key the rig on the fly. If you hold the Shift and a Fkey down and talk into the mike it will wipe out the pre-recorded message and just noise left on that key when you hit the same key to check for new message or wav file. Normally, you used to just tap shift and a fkey at the same time and release and it would record anything spoken into the mike until you hit escape. I think this is a setup problem with win 7 control of the soundboard in some way. I have gone over the Writelog and microham instructions and just don't see anything different to try. I did discover that on the PTT tab in the router soundcard ptt had to be checked. Anyway I am still looking for help! Cort