Re: [WriteLog] windows 7

To: Courtney Judd <k4wi@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] windows 7
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 14:13:46 -0500

This morning i changed in microHam router in keyboard tab checked use
QWERTZ layout,

That setting only applies to a keyer attached to the microHAM interface
not the computer's keyboard.

re-recorded the 2 thru 11 wav files using Audacity but in the format
of PCM 16 bit 11025 hz mono

That's the default format for WriteLog.

>  Now we know that it is not a keyboard issue.

Not necessarily - some computer OEMs install software that maps the
Fn or Shifted-Fn keys to hardware controls.   Some keyboard have a
switch that "locks" certain Fn key functions.  Assuming you are
trying to use the computer keyboard, you still need to determine why
the keys are not being registered by WriteLog.

Do you have an OEM customized version of Windows, a special function
keyboard or any other program that would remap keystrokes installed?
73,

   ... Joe, W4TV