Re: [WriteLog] Windows 7

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Windows 7
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:05:09 -0500

Open WiteLog, make sure you are in SSB, select Setup | CW/RTTY/SSB
Memories, select the SSB button and click Browse.  Navigate to
/My Documents/WriteLog/WaveFiles and type *.wav in "File Name:"

Now you will see the wave files ... click on one of the files (you
may get an "invalid file format" message) then click "Apply" and OK.
Then *save the log*, close and restart WriteLog.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV