[WriteLog] XMMT.ocx help webpage on rttycontesting.com

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] XMMT.ocx help webpage on rttycontesting.com
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 12:49:51 -0500
Due to other obligations today, I am releasing the link to the XMMT.ocx page
for WriteLog that I have been working on with Ed, W0YK.
Although I believe it has enough information to help WriteLog users set up
XMMT.ocx for 2Tone and MMTTY, it may be amended at a
later time with updates.

As you will notice if you read through the page, there are links to an MMTTY
Setup page and 2Tone Setup page. These pages are not
complete and the links are not active.

Hopefully there is enough information to allow users to get started using MMTTY
and 2Tone with XMMT.ocx.

http://rttycontesting.com/writelog/xmmt/xmmt.html

I will be away for a few hours. Will get back to the other pages as soon as I
can.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com