[WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone
From: "WB2COY" <wb2coy@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 20:14:03 -0400
Got it working. MMTTY in the main window for RX/TX (FSK), 2Tone as Clone RX
only and Second Clone MMTTY for RX Only, all using XMMT.ocx.

What got me going was deleting all the [RTTYRITEx] entries in writelog.ini and
initializing all the RTTYRITE windows from scratch, following Don’s (AA5AU)
instructions on his new web page.

So far, the only drawback I see is that you can’t click on anything in either
of the Clone windows and have it populate the Entry Window. N1MM allows you to
do this. I don’t believe I was ever able to do it with clone windows in
WriteLog, but not 100% sure.

I was upgrading from V10.83, so uninstalled Writelog and installed the Full
11.10 version and then the 11.10G upgrade.

Before editing the .ini file as described above, Writelog would lock up when I
clicked on anything in the RTTYRITE window. The only way out was to use the
Task Manager to End the Applications.

Running Windows 7, 64-Bit. Installed WriteLog in C:\Ham Programs\Writelog.

Bob – WB2COY