Re: [WriteLog] Can not switch TNC???

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Can not switch TNC???
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 13:35:02 +0000
Gang,

This mornings test on my off-line computer makes me think that it is the mmtty plug-in that is being broken by the new xmmt code and bring down rttyrite. After I installed xmmt.ocx and followed Don's setup, I was able to get mmtty running fine. And I could change to sound board AFSK (for some reason the stereo positions are grayed out (probably the default setting on the sound card?) and back to xmmt mmtty just fine.

But as soon as I try to use the plug-in option, rttyrite freezes.

When I uninstall the plug in and get rid of it in the writelog.ini things again work.

Now to try this idea on the contest computer.

Jerry, W6IHG