Re: [WriteLog] Upgrade - What a pickle!!

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Upgrade - What a pickle!!
From: Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 07:45:43 +0300
me and others asked a lot of time ago so2v support for yaesu 1000mp, mkv and field. I can not understand why authors of writelog give support in some radios-users and not to others. Maybe only a few of those radios have been sold. Or maybe my 30 box (really over 300 during the last 13 years) are different... Sorry but i am very disappointed with selective support even I am sticking with writelog myself. By the way n1mm supports so2v for all radios. It was the reason I installed it but because i am familiar with writelog as that was my first software 13 years ago, it's not easy to qsy for me.

73 Kostas, SV1DPI