Re: [WriteLog] Upgrade - What a pickle!!

To: <w0yk@msn.com>, "'Joe Subich, W4TV'" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Upgrade - What a pickle!!
From: "Mark, G0MGX" <mark.g0mgx@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 06:40:51 +0100
Well Gentlemen,

Thank you for your input; I seem to have learned a valuable lesson in how to
make a very simple thing overly complex - thank you  - I now have PTT & FSK
operating again. I have also now (the main reason for the upgrade) got MMTTY
or 2Tone working as the decoder.

Here's what I would like to do with Writelog and my FT5K:

*         2 decoders (one MMTTY and one 2Tone) on the main receiver

*         A third decoder on the sub-receiver

I guess this is S02V operation.

Is there anything I can read on-line to explain how to set up two separate
decoders at the same time and then any pointers for the second receiver
config?

Thanks again,

Mark.

G0MGX