Re: [WriteLog] V11.10G work arounds for EA test

To: "WL" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] V11.10G work arounds for EA test
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 19:33:51 -0800
Don,

Sorry for the dupe on 15M. Supe Check partial decoded two calls as new mults and you were number two. When I hit Insert it started sending to the first call instead of you. I hit Esc and then clicked on AA5AU and did the exchange, but then messed something up on the keyboard and it didn't enter into the log. I didn't notice this until later when I saw AA5AU in the band map again, but as a mult, not a dupe! Huh? So I had to work you again and do it right the second time.

I ran using the suggestion in point two below. I configured Rttyrite for software genereated FSK and it seemed to work ok. The only problem I noticed was if I shut down WL for a break I had to reconfigure Rttyrite for software generated FSK again. It doesn't retain that setting when you shut down. I never could get 2Tone configured to work in transmit in the main Rttyrite window so I just ran it in a cloned window. I did notice 2Tone decoded several calls where two MMTTY windows missed them.

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>