Re: [WriteLog] 7th Area QSO Party

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 7th Area QSO Party
From: Steve Woodruff <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 13:41:06 -0400
Hi Mike & Gary,

The 7QP module is something that I hastily wrote several years ago and it
has problems.

It was included with WriteLog as 3rd party content, and I haven't gotten
around to fixing that particular module due to other priorities and lack of
time.

There is no known workaround.... and its not something that Wayne would fix
as its 3rd party content.

Thanks,

Steve N9OH