[WriteLog] 7th Area QSO Party

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [WriteLog] 7th Area QSO Party
From: "K2MK" <k2mk@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 15:08:51 -0400
I'm experiencing the same problem I posted about a year ago with regard to the 7th Area QSO Party. I have not experienced similar symptoms on any other contest module. Last year I was using version 10.84D and this year I'm using 11.06A. Same exact problem.There is a distinct slowness in the module.

Typing in a field does not produce visible keystrokes on the screen for a half second and pressing an F key to send a CW message results in the message being sent a half second later. Other functions are also slow such as hitting the space bar to change fields and clicking on a spot in the band map. As before I have tried closing all other programs and restarting my PC (Vista). No improvement. Am I again the only person experiencing this problem? Is anybody else using WriteLog for this contest?

73,
Mike K2MK