Re: [WriteLog] LPT for MK2R or similar on Win 7 or Win8 ?

To: Stein-Roar Brobakken <sroabr@gmail.com>, "[WriteLog]" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] LPT for MK2R or similar on Win 7 or Win8 ?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 11:39:18 -0400

So choice of Rig 1 and 2 goes automaticly from writelog, wintest &
N1MM in SO2R setup ?

Yes, Writelog, N1MM Logger and WinTest all support the microHAM control
protocol for transmit focus, receive focus, "stereo" audio, and antenna
or band relays.  There are configuration examples for all three programs
in the MK2R+ support area at www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html.

The User Manual has extensive descriptions of all of the settings - it
is available from the Download area at both www.microHAM-USA.com and
www.microHAM.com.

Typical SO2R hardware configuration is also available in the support
area: http://www.microham-usa.com/appnotes/SO2R/STANDARD_SO2R.pdf

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV