[WriteLog] NAQP SSB Contest prefill file

To: "Reflector Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NAQP SSB Contest prefill file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 22:18:59 -0800
Next Saturday is the NAQP SSB Contest starting at 1800 UTC.  For those who may
have missed the link to the NAQP prefill file I posted prior to the CW version
of the NAQP here it is again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/et29z9arv2cciu9/2013%20NAQP%20SSB-CW%20Call%20History.adi

This file is actually a merge of two NAQP contest .csv files I downloaded from
the Arizona Outlaws Contest Club website.  The two files were from the 2012
NAQP CW and SSB contests.    Some calls appeared in both the SSB and CW .csv
files so I merged the files together and then eliminated exact duplicates.  If
there were then any partial duplicate records, different name or QTH, I
eliminated the oldest one and kept the latest one.  There are 3109 records in
the file.

As always, be cautious in using prefill file information.  Its purpose is to
reduce typing errors and speed up the exchanges by minimizing fill requests.
However. some stations may be using different name and/or QTH information for
this contest than was used in a previous contest.  Be sure to copy the correct
exchange information and modify the prefill fields accordingly.

73,
Gary AL9A