[WriteLog] Multiplier window

To: "Reflector Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Multiplier window
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:11:48 -0800
I’ve been using WL for over a decade now and am still finding stuff that I
didn’t know existed.  Latest case being during the WAE DX CW contest last
weekend.  I opened the Multiplier window and the default was set to display
something other than EU mults.  I clicked on the drop down list and scrolled
down to get EU and started running.  Later I had to shut down for a bit of time
and when I restarted WL and again opened the Multiplier window for some reason,
rather than clicking on the drop box list, I rolled my mouse wheel.  Much to my
amazement all the various region options in the mult list rolled by in quick
succession!  Whoa!  By clicking on the mult window to make it active you can
change the mult window view just my rolling the mouse wheel!  Way easier than
the drop box and click to select option.  How have I missed this all these
years?  And what else I am I still missing?

73,
Gary AL9A