[WriteLog] Keep Version 10 Installed?

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Keep Version 10 Installed?
From: Ned Swartz <nosatisfaction@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:14:25 -0400
I would like to keep v. 10 installed in its own directory. I have it working now in C:\ham2 with its old license key. Version 11.11 is installed in C:\ham but won't start because of invalid license key. Can I put the v. 11 key someplace so I can run either version at my choice?

My computer is running XP so writelog.ini resides in C:\windows. I presume the license key(s) is/are stored in the registry?

I have a couple of hours until CQWW RTTY when I will have to reinstall 11.11 to restore its key.

I searched the archives and didn't find anything. If the the answer is there, you can just point me to the date.

TU

Ned K1GU