Re: [WriteLog] Keep Version 10 Installed?

To: <k1gu@arrl.net>, <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Keep Version 10 Installed?
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:42:10 -0800
Ned,

You are correct the license key is stored in the registry. If you install the new key for 11.11 I think it will work for V10.? as well. In other words I think it is backward compatible, but only forward compatible for one year on new updates. Just in case keep a copy or a written record of you old V10 license key just in case it might be needed to go back to that version. You shouldn't need to go back though, V11.11 ran good for me - I am now up to V11.13J.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Ned Swartz