Re: [WriteLog] Invalid Registration

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Invalid Registration
From: Jim Preston <jpreston1@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:11:48 -0700
Noel,

What OS are you using. I use Win 8 and don't have to run WriteLog as an administrator. In order to do so, however, right-click on the program file (or shortcut) then click Properties. Click the Compatibility tab and check the box "Run this program as an administrator". WriteLog will run as administrator every time you start it.

73,

Jim N6VH