Re: [WriteLog] Location of .ini file

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Location of .ini file
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 10:29:44 -0500

On 11/15/2013 10:12 AM, w1mo wrote:
Writelog.ini is in C:/Windows.

No, in Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 the "writelog.ini" in
C:\Windows is only a stub.  The *active* writelog.ini - the one that
controls operation of the program is located in:
    C:\Users\<account>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows

The easiest way to find/edit it is to use the "Edit Writelog.ini"
link in the WriteLog folder on the Start menu.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

73, Norm - W1MO