Re: [WriteLog] TR: ENTER hit 3 times

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] TR: ENTER hit 3 times
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:05:29 -0800
On the main writelog screen.  Under Entry.  Check >>> Enter sends exch/QRZ.

In writelog.ini.

CQFunctionKey=11                    << CQ test
SendCallExchangeKey=3           << the exchange 59903
QrzFunctionKey=4 <<<< This is your end msg. e.g. QSL VE2LX WS7I CQ
MoveNextOnEnter=1
InsertOverridesCall=1

Then for example in RTTY hitting Enter will Call CQ. You can use the INSERT Key to grab the call and send the exchange in RTTY or mouse it. Then the enter key sends message in F4 and logs it. There must be four or five different ways to set things up. CW is a little different as is SSB.

Also the movenextonenter can be used instead of space bars to move around. But its the main screen that controls the actual enter key. Which is what I think you were looking for.

Jay WS7I