Re: [WriteLog] WL Hardware Handshaking?

To: writelog@contesting.com, Steve Woodruff <steve@n9oh.com>, "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL Hardware Handshaking?
From: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 00:29:14 -0500
Steve,

I went to test it all out and in the process replaced writelog.ini file from v 11.17 with the one from 2013 ARRL DX contest -- which used v10.something .

For reasons I can't figure out, the current version of WL didn't take most (90%) of the parameters from that older configuration file. As a result, I would have had to set everything up once again, a real mess. And, too, I haven't any idea what the polling rate is! I was planning on running it at different time intervals to see what would happen, if anything.

Sol, if you or anyone can help, I'd appreciate advicvcve o n how to get the old config file to work. It's in the "new" place, as per K9JY's note:

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\WriteLog.ini

he does mention that it also shows up in the C:\windows directory, but it does not appear that the file in that location is use.

73,
Eric W3DQ