[WriteLog] remoterig Kenwood 480 and writelog fsk rtty

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] remoterig Kenwood 480 and writelog fsk rtty
From: Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 14:01:55 +0200
I have a remote station with remoterig and a Kenwood 480 sat.
Remoterig is connected via usb port to my local computer and creates 4 ports. One of these is used for fsk.
When I use this port in MMTTY me remote controlled 480 works fine fsk.
When I use the same port in writelog (I tried ocx and mmtty plugin) doesn't work usually!!!! That means that works sometimes but usually no. When it works I have selected the "fsk" com port and also "software generated fsk txd" selected. But unfortunately it does not work always. Other contest programs work also fine (I have tried n1mm and dxlog). But I am sticking with writelog... Anyone who has used this setup successfully?
73 Kostas SV1DPI