[WriteLog] Duplicate qso in log

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Duplicate qso in log
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 13:49:59 +0000
I am starting to work the w1aw/x stations.

I have qsos with w1aw/4 in NC and now when I logged a qso with w1aw/4 in SC, Writelog marks the contact with a big D.

I noticed after the RU, when I got almost two hundred big Ds because of my network mistake, that those contacts got dropped out of the Cabrillo logs. Which is good but it bothers me as almost every contest I end up with one or two qso where I log the station twice during the exchange and usually the line with the D has the correct info.

So my question is: How do I get rid of the D? And when I export to the LOTW format is that D qso going to disappear like it seems to for Cabrillo export????? We are going to have lots of these stations with the same calls but in different states this year.

Jerry, W6IHG