[WriteLog] mmtty SEPARATE TEMPORARY FROM WRITELOG

To: "WRITELOG goupe" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] mmtty SEPARATE TEMPORARY FROM WRITELOG
From: G <rigel001@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:17:36 -0500
I tried the 2 different ini file and it work well ((( Gary AL9A tnx ))) .

But I will continue my tests because I want a method little faster then that
because I would like to be able to close WL already in CW mode configuration
and to jump immediately on MMTTY to work RTTY stations.

If it was possible to have two MMTTY, one tied to WL and the other work
separately ? but it is'nt.

As mentioned I have 3 com port and the com 3 is free, I don't know if I
could do something else ?

So I will study other methods  received.

Gilles   VE2LX