Re: [WriteLog] Prefill Files - a warning

To: Alan Marshall <acm@ultranet.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Prefill Files - a warning
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 12:09:55 -0400
Thanks for that tip Alan.

I have used the pre-fill function using my own previous contest files for
quite some time. This last couple contests I have used Gary's files which
are much more comprehensive.

There is probably no right way or wrong way and certainly it is probably
most helpful to the "part-time" contester where it potentially reduces the
workload.

For the hardcore contester it will be less of an issue. I will often have
runs of 200+ per hour and what I do when the prefill info is inaccurate is
variable. Many times I have already hit "enter" and then I simply click and
enter the right thing as an edit. this may be a strange way of doing it but
in most contests I can complete the edit while CQing/sending TU message.

Lots of tools. Not enough contests. Hi Hi.

73's, Dean - 8P6SH

*Dean St.Hill*

*Counterpoint Consulting *
*17 Ocean City*