Re: [WriteLog] Feature requests

To: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Feature requests
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 19:06:54 +0000
Well I don't know how many messages you need.  CQ, callsign 59, qrz?
I used F keys 1 to 6 for RTTY, F7 & F8 for CW.  I don't use the voice keyer
but F9 to F12 is available.

Seems to work for me.

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.